When it comes to the causes that are most important to you, you want to make a difference and do something meaningful.
Now you can, with Growfund.
Growfund is a charitable giving tool that helps you give strategically and with impact. And it’s backed by Global Impact, a leader in growing global philanthropy. There’s no cost to open an account and your contributions are tax deductible immediately. Growfund operates like a 401(k) or your own personal foundation, and your funds can be invested and grown over time so that you are able to make a difference in the biggest possible way. When you are ready to make an impact with your funds, grants can be made to more than 1.8 million charities. Start changing the world with Growfund today.Let's get started
Growfund was created to help you change the world—at your own pace, on your own time, and with a bit of fun.
Invest. Grow. Change Everything.
The first and only no minimum contribution donor-advised fund (DAF), Growfund helps everyday donors invest smart and donate strategically.
- Create your Growfund personal foundation in honor or memory of your loved ones and deepen their legacy.
- Add your spouse, child or partner as your joint advisor on the account to give as a family so you can make a difference together.
- Make grants to more than 1.8 million charities searchable by name, location, or thematic cause.
- Manage your tax receipts and giving budget in one place—every contribution is tax deductible immediately.
- Browse through our menu of Giving Opportunities and discover the charities at work for the causes you love. You can also design your own charitable fund for disaster relief, programs in your community, or another cause you’re passionate about.
- Start or join a Giving Circle to connect with other people who care about your cause.
In the News
- November 6, 2020
What no-minimum donor advised funds could mean for the future of philanthropy
- June 30, 2020
Women Give 2020
- March 17, 2020
Why you should think about giving on St. Patrick’s Day
- April 26, 2019
Partner Release: As Popularity of Giving Circles has Tripled, Historic Gathering of American Giving Circle Networks Co-Designs Vision for Scaling & Strengthening the Movement Further
- May 9, 2018
Reaching Across the Aisle: How Giving Circles Can Bridge People with Political, Economic, Ethnic, & Religious Differences