Growfund is the first no minimum donor-advised fund (DAF). It operates like a 401(k).
Select investment options and set the pace for your contributions. Draw from these dollars to make charitable donations.
Wealthy individuals often utilize DAFs for a variety of financial and philanthropic benefits. The typical DAF has a minimum to invest, and it can sometimes be as high as $20,000. When you’re saving for a house or a new car, planning for a growing family, or switching jobs, you need a better, safer option.
- Plan for your charitable giving the same way you plan for your retirement
- Manage tax receipts and your charitable giving budget in one place – every contribution into your Growfund is tax deductible, and you can easily find receipts in your account
- Add your spouse, child or partner to your account to give as a family so you can make a difference together
- Contribute by credit card, stock or cash
- Make a bigger difference for charities you love when you draw from invested dollars to donate – every donation shouldn’t feel like a burden anymore
- Make grants to more than 1.8 million charities searchable by name, location, or thematic cause
- Discover new charities supporting the issues you’re passionate about with our curated menu of options
Growfund is powered by Global Impact, a trusted nonprofit with more than 60 years in building partnerships and resources for the world’s most vulnerable people. We are growing global philanthropy.
Open Your Growfund